domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

how can anybody possibly know how i feel????

She told me she loved me , wich means she must be insane ....
I`ve had my face dragged in fifteen miles of shit, and I do not, and I do not , and I do not like it; So how can anybody say they know how I feel ???
The only one arround here who is me is me .
They say they respect me, wich means, their judgement is crazy.....
I`ve had my face dragged in, fifteen miles of shit, and I do not ,and I do not ,and I do not like it.
So how can anybody say they know how I feel ?????
When they are they, and only I am I......
He said he wants to be friend me, wich means he can`t possibly know me......
The voices of the real and the imagined cry, the future is passing you by,the future is passing you by.......
So how can anybody possibly think they know how i feel???????
everybody look, see pain and walk away...
And as for you and your uniform, your smelly uniform, so you think you can be rude to me?
because you wear a uniform, a smelly uniform, and so you think you can be rude to me?
But even I,as sick as I am I would never be you, even I as sick as I am I would never be you;
even I sick and depraved a traveller to the grave
I would never be you
I would never be you.... MORRISEY

este video de suede (trash) es .......es no tengo ni ganas ni palabras... me duele y es asi me duele y nadie sabe como porque solo yo estoy aqui adentro y ni tu .... ni tu que me causas todo este dolor que siento eres capaz.....y tampoco quiero que estes cerca porque es que tampoco me duele tanto.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....no me arrepiento pero me gustaria que todo fuera diferente.....

y tu niña estupida que te crees que te lo sabes todo....aajajajja la verdad es que sabes que no sabes mucho....solo tu esquema solo tu rutina solo ...........de solamente.....

No hay comentarios: